$17.99 – $3,489.99
DocPPE Face Shield Materials:
• DocPPE Face Shields are made of APET plastic, foam, and latex-free elastic bands. The foam and latex-free elastic bands may contact the body during use.
How To Put On Your DocPPE Face Shield:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol before touching the face shield
2. Ensure your hair is away from your face
3. Place face shield around your head with the foam positioned just above your eyebrows, and the elastic band on the back side of your head. The shield should adequately cover your face.
4. Avoid touching your face while wearing a face shield. If you do touch the face shield or your face, you should immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use at least 60% hand sanitizer.
How To Take Off Your DocPPE Face Shield:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol base before touching the face shield
2. Tilt your head forward slightly, grab the elastic bands on each side, and pull it forward and over your head, which will allow the face shield to fall from your face. Dispose of the face shield.
3. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol base after removing the face shield
• DocPPE Face Shields are disposable. One-time use is recommended.
Disclaimer: DocPPE Face Shield should not be used in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. DocPPE Face Shield is not effective against radiation and should not be used alone to prevent infection from microbes or viruses. DocPPE makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, that the DocPPE Face Shield prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
• The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
• The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment
• This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner
|Dimensions||11 × 8 in|
5 N95 Respirators, 10 N95 Respirators, 15 N95 Respirators, 25 N95 Respirators, 50 N95 Respirators, 100 N95 Respirators, 250 N95 Respirators, 500 N95 Respirators, 1,000 N95 Respirators, 1,500 N95 Respirators, 2,500 N95 Respirators, N95 Respirators, 7,000 N95 Respirators, 10,000 N95 Respirators